- Twitter Bans James O’Keefe and Project Veritas to Censor Hidden Camera Video of CNN Producer Admitting They Lied to Protect Biden
The following article, Twitter Bans James O’Keefe and Project Veritas to Censor Hidden Camera Video of CNN Producer Admitting They Lied to Protect Biden, was first published on Big League Politics. Big Brother in plain view. Continue reading: Twitter Bans James O’Keefe and Project Veritas to Censor Hidden Camera Video of CNN Producer Admitting They Lied to Protect Biden ...
- Prosecution’s Medical Expert Admits George Floyd Had 98% Oxygen Saturation in His Lungs, Meaning Asphyxiation Was Not Likely
The following article, Prosecution’s Medical Expert Admits George Floyd Had 98% Oxygen Saturation in His Lungs, Meaning Asphyxiation Was Not Likely, was first published on Big League Politics. The Chauvin trial is an affront to the rule of law. Continue reading: Prosecution’s Medical Expert Admits George Floyd Had 98% Oxygen Saturation in His Lungs, Meaning Asphyxiation Was Not Likely ...
- Firearm Suppressor Bill Receives Endorsement From No Compromise Second Amendment Organization
The following article, Firearm Suppressor Bill Receives Endorsement From No Compromise Second Amendment Organization, was first published on Big League Politics. Though it will not pass, the SHUSH Act could begin changing discourse on firearm accessory regulation. Continue reading: Firearm Suppressor Bill Receives Endorsement From No Compromise Second Amendment Organization ...
- Laura Loomer’s GOP Primary Challenger Rod Dorilás Has Deep Ties to Globalists, Never Trumpers
The following article, Laura Loomer’s GOP Primary Challenger Rod Dorilás Has Deep Ties to Globalists, Never Trumpers, was first published on Big League Politics. Haitian-American Rod Dorilás has announced that he will be challenging freedom-crusading journalist Laura Loomer in the Republican primary for Florida’s... View Article Continue reading: Laura Loomer’s GOP Primary Challenger Rod Dorilás Has Deep Ties to Globalists, Never Trumpers ...
- Facebook Censors Link to NY Post Story Exposing BLM Founder’s Home Buying Spree
Big Tech giant blacklists public interest news story once again.
- UK Councils Bring Back ‘COVID Marshals’ to Report People For Not Social Distancing
They have no enforcement power, but will call the cops.
- Tucker Carlson Responds To Fauci Labelling His Basic Questions ‘Crazy Conspiracy Theory’
"Why do people who have been previously infected and show high levels of antibodies have to live under the restrictions that the vaccines were supposed to eliminate?"
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Swimming Underwater Wearing Face Mask
Despite it being a drowning hazard.
- Head of Denmarks Medicines Agency Passes Out on National Television after receiving COVID ‘Vaccine’
The head of Denmarks medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during a press conference announcing the discontinuation of the AstraZeneca vaccine. She had reportedly received the vaccine two house before passing out on national television. ICYMI – The head of #Denmark's medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the #AstraZeneca discontinuation.pic.twitter.com/gwG6roCiAa — Disclose.tv 🚨 The post Head of Denmarks Medicines Agency Passes Out on National Television after receiving COVID ‘Vaccine’ appeared first on The Red Elephants.
- Joe Biden: George Floyd more important than Dr Martin Luther King
After going on a tirade over President Donald J Trump’s handling of the economy during extreme COVID-19 lockdown measures, Joseph Biden has made the claim that “Dr King’s assassination did not have the world wide impact that George Floyd’s death did” George Floyd was many things. He was a career criminal, struggled with methamphetamine and The post Joe Biden: George Floyd more important than Dr Martin Luther King appeared first on The Red Elephants.
- Tucker Carlson Stands Strong Against the ADL’s Attempt to Cancel Him
Groups like the Anti Defamation League are a cancer on American politics. An anti-white hate group, the ADL has unabashedly pursued policies that benefit ethnic interests (Jewish interests to be clear) since its founding in 1913. One of the most egregious forms of hate activity the ADL has been involved in is its constant witch The post Tucker Carlson Stands Strong Against the ADL’s Attempt to Cancel Him appeared first on The Red Elephants.
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder is Living It Up After Buying a $1.4 Million Home in a Not-So Diverse Neighborhood
Diversity is all the rage these days. The Left has pounded our heads with the concept of diversity being a strength. Turning America into a Tower of Babel is apparently what will make America great, not preserving the White-Anglo culture that made the country the envy of the world. The amusing part about the multicultural The post Black Lives Matter Co-Founder is Living It Up After Buying a $1.4 Million Home in a Not-So Diverse Neighborhood appeared first on The Red Elephants.
- George Floyd’s Brother: “George used to make the best banana mayonnaise sandwiches,”
George Floyd’s brother has claimed during testimony that George Floyd “used to make the best banana mayonnaise sandwiches,” — This story checks out as footage from within a super market was recently released of George dancing as he reportedly attempted to buy a banana only moments before Floyd’s untimely demise. See his dance moves here: Not The post George Floyd’s Brother: “George used to make the best banana mayonnaise sandwiches,” appeared first on The Red Elephants.
- WH Lavishes Pandemic Praise on Michigan Gov. Whitmer as She Presides Over Worst COVID Hotspot in US
(Erin Coates) White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan as COVID-19 cases spike in the “Great Lake State.” The post WH Lavishes Pandemic Praise on Michigan Gov. Whitmer as She Presides Over Worst COVID Hotspot in US appeared on Stillness in the Storm.
- Rand Paul: Fauci Is A “Petty Tyrant”
(Steve Watson) “His only real theme is ‘do what I say’ even when it makes no sense” The post Rand Paul: Fauci Is A “Petty Tyrant” appeared on Stillness in the Storm.
- Biden Claims He Wants One-on-One Meeting With Putin After Ducking Same Offer From Russia
(Tom Pappert) Putin previously offered to meet with Biden on March 18. Biden declined, with the White House saying he was "quite busy." The post Biden Claims He Wants One-on-One Meeting With Putin After Ducking Same Offer From Russia appeared on Stillness in the Storm.
- Lara Trump Leads GOP Field in North Carolina Senate Race, Despite Not Officially Running
(Nicholas Sherman) Despite not officially entering the race, Lara Trump leads a poll for North Carolina Senate election for 2022. The post Lara Trump Leads GOP Field in North Carolina Senate Race, Despite Not Officially Running appeared on Stillness in the Storm.
- Republicans urge Biden admin. to reevaluate withdrawal of U.S. troops
- U.S. Intel warns China is advancing military power, sharing propaganda
- Biden DOJ nominee denies being anti-police despite ‘Defund the Police’ op-ed
- McCarthy delivers remarks on border crisis, Dem court packing efforts
- Secy. Blinken makes unannounced visit to Afghanistan
- James O’Keefe going scorched earth with lawsuits against Twitter and CNN
Following a permanent suspension by Twitter, Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe will be suing the Big Tech “platform” for defamation. The lawsuit will be filed on Monday, according to O’Keefe. “I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O’Keefe, ‘operated fake accounts.’ This is false, this is defamatory, and they The post James O’Keefe going scorched earth with lawsuits against Twitter and CNN appeared first on NOQ Report - Conservative Christian News, Opinions, and Quotes.
- Following bombshell CNN revelations, Twitter bans James O’Keefe [Updated with O’Keefe lawsuit plans]
Update: James O’Keefe is reportedly suing Twitter. “I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O’Keefe, ‘operated fake accounts.’ This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay. Section 230 may have protected them before, but it will not protect them from me. The complaint will be filed Monday.” BREAKING: James The post Following bombshell CNN revelations, Twitter bans James O’Keefe [Updated with O’Keefe lawsuit plans] appeared first on NOQ Report - Conservative Christian News, Opinions, and Quotes.
- Vaccine passports vs. freedom itself
To reject the creeping totalitarianism and dictatorship is the lifeblood of all freedom-loving individuals across the world. Those under despotic control yearn for freedom. We need only to look at the failing state of Hong Kong, where once freedom reigned and commerce enjoyed an unprecedented expansion of wealth and enviable quality of life, and now The post Vaccine passports vs. freedom itself appeared first on NOQ Report - Conservative Christian News, Opinions, and Quotes.
- Pelosi WILL back court packing despite her current claims otherwise
Some of the headlines from conservative news outlets today were concerning. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said she would not bring a court-packing bill to the House floor, at which point we saw strange headlines from right-leaning sites. One said she “…Breaks with Nadler…” by not pushing forward. Another claimed she “…Nukes Nadler’s Court-Packing The post Pelosi WILL back court packing despite her current claims otherwise appeared first on NOQ Report - Conservative Christian News, Opinions, and Quotes.
- Conservatives MUST reengage in fixing public schools or this nation will be lost
I understand the frustration. The sense of hopelessness. Some conservatives look at what our public school system has become and we aren’t sure how to fix it. For me, the solution was to not really try to “fix” public schools but to focus on school choice and the rights of parents to homeschool or put The post Conservatives MUST reengage in fixing public schools or this nation will be lost appeared first on NOQ Report - Conservative Christian News, Opinions, and Quotes.
- House Republicans: Infrastructure Package Must Include Border Wall Construction
- U.S. Intelligence Walks Back Russian Bounty Claim that Democrats Used to Attack Trump During 2020
- China Accuses U.S. of Funding Uyghur Terrorists in Xinjiang
- Rep. Jerry Nadler: 'We're Not Packing the Supreme Court, We're Unpacking It'
- Sen. Tom Cotton: Democrats 'Broke the Rules' to Move Gupta Nomination Forward
- FTN 397: Negative Option FinkelFans
Episode Topics: 00:00:00 - Big Spaghet 00:10:00 - Miller Launches FinkelFans 00:20:00 - Paxton Abramovich 00:30:00 - Human Beans 00:45:00 - Grand Old Vote Replacement Theory 01:00:00 - Negative Option Ponzi 01:15:00 - Giggity Gaetz 01:28:00 - BREAK 01:33:00 - Jordanian Coup Shots 01:45:00 - Genocidal Custodians 02:00:00 - Archegos Rollup 02:20:00 - Faith-Based Elaborate Schemes 02:30:00 - Oracle Divestiture 02:45:00 - Nationalize Amazn 03:05:00 - Legion - Młodość
- FTN Freerun: Last Flight of the Luftwaffe (Degrelle Deep-Dive)
Episode Topics: 00:00:00 - Légion 88 "Léon Degrelle" 00:02:00 - Rise of Rexism 00:22:00 - An Anti-Semitism of Their Own 00:32:00 - Horrors and Heroism of the Eastern Front 00:44:00 - Last Flight of the Luftwaffe 00:52:00 - BREAK 00:56:00 - Post-War Degrelle 01:06:00 - Denials Trolling the Pope 01:16:00 - Mossad Assassination Attempts 01:26:00 - The Burning Souls 01:36:00 - Degrelle 1944 on Communism 01:38:00 - Degrelle 1944 on the Battle for Europe
- FTN 394: Apollonian Subterfuge
Episode Topics: 00:00:00 - FTN Black Book 00:10:00 - Private Equity Bailouts 00:20:00 - Esther Salas 00:30:00 - Kroll Rehash 00:45:00 - Buzzy Krongard 01:15:00 - Sears Jewtrick 01:25:00 - America First Committee Subversion 01:35:00 - The Rebbe Black 01:45:00 - Trial by AIG 02:04:00 - BREAK 02:08:00 - Big Beautiful See-Through Honeypot 02:30:00 - Season 2022 of American Politics 02:45:00 - Most Anti-White Admin 03:20:00 - Outro
- FTN 392: K.R.E.A.M.
Episode Topics: 00:00:00 - Stahvin for 6 Ways 00:05:00 - FTN Memeology 00:15:00 - Coomer Shooter 00:30:00 - GOP: String Em Up! 00:50:00 - Judeo-Sino Values 01:20:00 - Elaborate Schemes 01:50:00 - Polaris Project 504 02:18:00 - BREAK 02:21:00 - Bibi's Foil 02:51:00 - Purim Plan Trusting 03:05:00 - Intra-Jewish Debate 03:23:00 - Outro
- JoeBama Flinches, Putin Closes Kerch Strait and Blocks Black Sea to Foreign Warships
As Russia continues to build up troop presence near the Ukraine border, Joe Biden sent a warning to Vladimir Putin. In response Russia told the U.S. to stay out of the Black Sea “for your own good” while they conduct exercises. Biden turned back two U.S. navy ships…. Hours later Putin closed the Kerch Strait. The post JoeBama Flinches, Putin Closes Kerch Strait and Blocks Black Sea to Foreign Warships appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- U.S. Intelligence Now Says Story of Russian Bounties on American Troops Likely False
After the media blew up a story about Russian military putting bounties on American troops in an effort to shape a Russian collusion narrative against the administration of President Trump, the U.S. intelligence community now says that story was likely false. (Via Daily Beast) – [O]n Thursday, the Biden administration announced that U.S. intelligence only The post U.S. Intelligence Now Says Story of Russian Bounties on American Troops Likely False appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- April 15th – 2021 Presidential Politics – Resistance Day 86
In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the JoeBama Administration and Presidency. “This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. The post April 15th – 2021 Presidential Politics – Resistance Day 86 appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Thursday April 15th – Open Thread
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL. The post Thursday April 15th – Open Thread appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- House and Senate Planning to Introduce Legislation Thursday to Pack The Supreme Court
Jerry ‘the penguin’ Nadler and Senator Ed Markey are planning to introduce legislation tomorrow to add four Supreme Court justices to the current bench. The objective is to bring a liberal bias to the high court by adding four leftist judges. WASHINGTON DC – The bill, led by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jerry The post House and Senate Planning to Introduce Legislation Thursday to Pack The Supreme Court appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Memo Reveals That The FBI Is Opposed To The Domestic Terrorism Bill, But For The Wrong Reasons
- Lawsuit: FBI Thugs Used Surveillance Tools To Subject An Innocent Man and His Family To Years Of Harassment, Threats and Intimidation
- The Department of Justice and ADL Call On Supreme Court To Rule That Students Do Not Have Right To Free Speech Off Campus
- UK: Political Judge Sentences Woman To Jail For Calling Holocaust A "Cash Cow"
- Modern Politics: Anti-Asian Hate, Where Is The Data?
mp.jpg This week on Modern Politics: "Anti-Asian Hate: Where Is The Data?"
- A New York Republican Says Rana Abdelhamid's Primary Attack On Carolyn Maloney More Evidence NY Dems Are "Tipping"
Re: NY-14 Winner Ocasio-Cortez No Fluke—The Democratic Party IS Tipping! From: A New York Republican [...]
- Rep. Jerry Nadler to Introduce a Court-Packing Bill to Give Biden 4 Extra Supreme Court Nominations
From Vox: A new bill would add 4 seats to the Supreme CourtIt’s on! By Ian Millhiser Apr 14, 2021, [...]
- Minding Your Own Business Is Now An Unforgivable Sin
From the New York Times news pages: The C.E.O.s Who Didn’t Sign a Big Defense of Voting Rights Hu [...]
- Charles Blow In The NYT: "Rage Is the Only Language I Have Left"
Earlier:NYT's Charles Blow Scoffs At Idea Of Hate Hoax Inspired Riots, But Supported Them In Ferguson [...]
There’s so much material these days, that I probably won’t get around to writing full posts on these [...]
- Masking Immigration Realities on Purpose
- Mayorkas Does the Right Thing with EB-5 Minimum Investment
- Polling Shows Immigration Opportunities for GOP in House ‘Swing’ Races
- Amid Border Crisis, U.S. Government Strikes at Pakistani Smuggler of 'National Security Risk' Migrants
- Facts and Charts Show How Bad the Southwest Border Was in March
- We Are All Dissidents Now
Paul Joseph Watson reports: UK: Police Break Down Door, Arrest Man For Violating COVID Quarantine Rules I have posted Watson's story in full below. Kudos to him for bringing this act of police state terrorism to light. But then what? We watch, we recoil, we blow our tops. The surrealism of the charge -- failing to quarantine in a hotel -- is as destablizing as its enforcers: young, soft, masked. They have just shattered the glass pane of a door, broken it down, terrified a little dog, invaded an Englishman's-home-is-his-castle, trampled the sovereign rights of the man and woman inside. But only a faint smugness escapes their masks. They convey the humanity of a motherboard as they make their arrest. But then what? Paul Joseph Watson writes: A video shows police in the UK smashing down a man’s door and arresting him for violating COVID quarantine rules. The shocking clip shows a woman, presumed to be the man’s wife or girlfriend, recording the front door to the property as glass flies into the house while officers break in. The woman accuses the police of committing criminal damage and threatens to take them to court as a panicked dog runs up the stairs, narrowly avoiding being hit by the glass. “You’re supposed to be here to protect us!” the woman shouts as the police enter the house. The two officers ask the woman to step out of the way as she demands their badge numbers. “Where’s your warrant?” she asks them. “Martin, you’re under arrest for a breach of COVID regulations, you failed to quarantine in a designated hotel when instructed to do so,” the man is told as handcuffs are slapped on him. It’s not known where the incident took place, but judging by the accents of those involved it likely took place in or near Liverpool. Under current UK coronavirus law, people can be fined £5,000 for merely attempting to travel abroad without good reason. Anyone who lies about where they have returned to the country from or anyone who fails to quarantine in a hotel upon return faces a fine of up to £10,000 and a prison sentence of up to 10 years in jail.
- Fair and 73 F at Inverness Airport, FLon April 15, 2021 at 10:29 pm
The humidity is 83%. Last Updated on Apr 15 2021, 6:15 pm EDT.
- America’s Neoliberal Financialization Policy vs. China’s Industrial Socialism, by Michael Hudson
Nearly half a millennium ago Niccolo Machiavelli’s The Prince described three options for how a conquering power might treat states that it defeated in war but that “have been accustomed to live under their own laws and in freedom: … the first is to ruin them, the next is to reside there in person, the...
- How to Eliminate the Drug Trade Overnight, by Fred Reed
As perhaps most now know, China is preparing a digital currency with which it intends to replace cash entirely, and other countries, including the US, are considering the idea. Conservatives and libertarians will shriek, pull their hair, and turn blue at the idea, perhaps with good reason—which doesn’t matter since it is going to happen...
- The Latest US Moves Against Russia, by The Saker
Bad news all around today. The US has just slammed provocative sanctions against Russia even though the US ambassador to Moscow was summoned to the Foreign Ministry and clearly told that if the US imposes more sanctions there will be no meeting between Putin and Biden. Then there is this: the US has informed the...
- Shock and Awe Is a State of Mind: Millions of Deaths Have Not Made Americans Safer, by Philip Giraldi
That the United States likes to use expressions like “shock and awe” or “maximum pressure” would rather suggest that there is a psychopath working in the White House basement whose full-time job is to come up with pithy one-liners to somehow euphemize government bad behavior. The expressions hardly mean anything in and of themselves apart...
- Tucker Carlson Doubles Down on Replacement, Explicitly Mentions White Replacement, and Targets the ADL’s Hypocrisy(!), by Kevin MacDonald
In a previous article I noted that Tucker Carlson’s comments on ‘replacement’ in the context of immigration had unleashed a torrent of hatred from the ADL and the liberal media. When the ADL goes after public figures, the usual response is groveling apology in a typically futile effort to prevent getting ostracized or fired. After...