- Video: NHS Nurses Demand to COVID Test Newborn Baby, Claim It’s Not Mother’s Property Once Outside of Womb
Then threaten to report her to social services.
- Australians Who Post Anti-Lockdown Content Online Could Face $11,000 Fines
Citizens who plan and attend protests being spoken about as if they were terrorists.
- Branch of Costa Coffee Demands Proof of Vaccination, Photo ID to Enter Shop
Openly discriminates against unvaxxed by ordering them to sit outside.
- ‘Psychic Gym Bro’ Recognized For Predicting Lockdown Agenda
Stunningly accurate forecast included re-introduction of masks even for vaccinated.
- U.S. Cavalier Air Force Station to Be Part of U.S. Space Force
The post U.S. Cavalier Air Force Station to Be Part of U.S. Space Force appeared first on The Bongino Report.
- 200 Allies Who Aided U.S. in War on Terror Arrive in U.S.
The post 200 Allies Who Aided U.S. in War on Terror Arrive in U.S. appeared first on The Bongino Report.
- PolitiFact Mocked for Putting Up Job Opening for Their “Misinformation Team”
The post PolitiFact Mocked for Putting Up Job Opening for Their “Misinformation Team” appeared first on The Bongino Report.
- Federal Court Set to Rule in Case of Family Farm Banned From City-Run Market Over Refusal to Host Gay Weddings
The post Federal Court Set to Rule in Case of Family Farm Banned From City-Run Market Over Refusal to Host Gay Weddings appeared first on The Bongino Report.
- 77 Percent of Republicans Would Not Reelect Liz Cheney; 53 Percent Call Her “Liberal”
The post 77 Percent of Republicans Would Not Reelect Liz Cheney; 53 Percent Call Her “Liberal” appeared first on The Bongino Report.
- The Gospel of Climate Change – Is Smart Growth Racist?
In the 1990s, religion became the center of attention for the radical green movement with the establishment of the National Religious Partnership for the Environment (NRPE). Now, worshiping the creation instead of the creator would be the root of religion united throughout the world. After...
- Cancel Culture: Psychiatry, Education, and Moral Relativism = Today’s Children
If you have read many of my articles, especially my most recent ones on Cancel Culture, I have pointed out that, according to the Marxists of the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, for Marxism to succeed in taking over the world, Christianity must be crushed because...
- How Can We Stop National Heritage Areas?
The Threat of National Heritage Areas And How to Stop Them: Part Three National Heritage Areas serve as a valuable tool for the forces of control. Allow them to grow and watch as private property, community development, and even the community tax base necessary for...
- Locking Up American Property Rights
The Threat of National Heritage Areas And How to Stop Them: Part Two There are 55 National Heritage Areas across the country, so far – with more, being proposed. Along the Mississippi River there are two, including Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area and Mississippi Gulf...
- Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Seen Maskless After Ordering Masks Again in the Capitol
- Report: CDC Paid NFL Alumni Assoc. $3.5 Million to Promote Covid Vaccine
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening
- Man Who Hid in Teen Girl's Bedroom for Weeks Sentenced to Prison
- Scientists Warn of ‘Unprecedented Surge in Climate-Related Disasters’
- Make Mexico Great Again, AMLO Moves to Confront BigAg Blocking Imports of Glyphosate and Genetically Engineered Corn
Generally speaking the working-class Mexicans support Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez-Obrador (AMLO), but find themselves frustrated by his seemed naivete about the scale of internal corruption. AMLO is in a tough spot because of the corrupt influence of cartel money combined with the influence of multinational corporations taking advantage of his nation. President Lopez-Obrador and The post Make Mexico Great Again, AMLO Moves to Confront BigAg Blocking Imports of Glyphosate and Genetically Engineered Corn appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Wyoming Could Be Challenging
President Trump notes the challenge faced inside a political party that constructs club rules to protect the club members. The same issue outlined in Wyoming is also facing constituents in Alaska. The MAGA majority will have to find a way to pre-filter the primary challengers, because if we don’t, the RNC Club’s ‘splitter strategy’ works The post Wyoming Could Be Challenging appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Gov Kristi Noem Says If You Don’t Like Vaccination Mandates, Just Quit Your Job
It’s always there, right below the conservative veneer; and if you wait, it surfaces. This tweet highlights the difference between ‘conservative’ corporatism (traditional GOP class), and MAGA pragmatism (the blue collar dynamic). The disconnect is found in the difference between what looks like a good ‘talking point’, and the reality of workers having to deal The post Gov Kristi Noem Says If You Don’t Like Vaccination Mandates, Just Quit Your Job appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Watch Closely, JoeBama Network Signaling Team for 2022
David Plouffe is the former campaign manager for Barack Obama, a senior advisor to all current politicians who are connected to that Obama network, and a senior strategist of influence in the entire network of people pulling the strings of puppet and avatar for Obama’s third-term, Joe Biden. Plouffe is paid and funded by the The post Watch Closely, JoeBama Network Signaling Team for 2022 appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- July 31st – 2021 Presidential Politics – Resistance Day 193
In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the JoeBama Administration and Presidency. “This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. The post July 31st – 2021 Presidential Politics – Resistance Day 193 appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- DERB'S JULY DIARY [8 ITEMS]: Don't Fall!; Blinken's Guilt Exhibitionism; Asians' Guilt Rejection; Guide To Free Housing; ETC.
Sleeping prone is harder than you'd think. As followers of Radio Derb are aware, I was out of act [...]
- CHICAGO SUN-TIMES: State’s New ‘Thought Leader’ On Equity [Sekile Nzinga] Focused On ‘Long Game:’ Moving Illinois From Diversity To Equity
From the Chicago Sun-Times news section: State’s new ‘thought leader’ on equity focused on ‘long ga [...]
- Three Letter Word Missing In Long Article About Provincetown Covid Outbreak: "Gay"
Picture credit: Ted Eytan/Flickr/CC BY-SA 2.0 From ABC News: CDC mask decision followed stunning fi [...]
- Razib Khan And Robert Verbruggen Review Charles Murray's FACING REALITY: TWO TRUTHS ABOUT RACE IN AMERICA
Razib Khan reviews Charles Murray’s Facing Reality in Quillette: Charles Murray’s ‘Facing Reality [...]
- Jim Crow, Jim Snow, Murraytopia, Japanese Jitters, Shots Fired, And Olympic News, Etc.
01m16s Jim Snow or Jim Crow? (A naughty question.) 08m46s The Romance of American Blackness. (Th [...]
- On Trump
I continue to support President Trump's return to the White House to serve his rightfully won second term of office, and the American First program. However, until President Trump tells the truth about the covid kill shot to the American people, I cannot whole-heartedly and in good conscience support him. It seems impossible to believe that he is not by this time aware of the death and horrific suffering already linked to each of the covid injections, human toll which long ago should have triggered the withdrawal of these poisons from public use as a danger to human health. The best case scenario for Trump's unceasing shot-shilling is that his judgment is gone -- reason enough to suspend political support. The next best case scenario for his shot-shilling is that he is being coerced -- also reason enough to stop looking to his leadership.The worst case scenario for his shot-shilling is that he is on board with the New World Order. Time may tell.
- Jew York Times Attacks China for Winning Too Many Olympic Medals, by Andrew Anglin
How dare the Chinese win sports? They should be hiring black people to quit and say they’re having a breakdown due to racism and lose everything. Real nations, true democracies, lose everything in order to help black people with their anxiety issues. Tom Fowdy writes for RT: Not even China’s sporting excellence can pass without...
- JULY DIARY [8 ITEMS]: Don't Fall!; Blinken's Guilt Exhibitionism; Asians' Guilt Rejection; Guide to Free Housing; ETC., by John Derbyshire
As followers of Radio Derb are aware, I was out of action for a couple of weeks there in mid-July. What happened was, I broke the First Rule of Being Over Seventy. Fortunately I didn't break anything else. I was tidying up the home gym when my feet got tangled with each other somehow. I...
- NYC: Jewish Activist-Led Hate Crimes Task Force Gets NYPD to Jail Woman Suffering from Pneumonia Over "Hate Speech", by Eric Striker
A Staten Island woman suffering from a bout of pneumonia was arrested and held by the NYPD's "Racially and Ethnically Motivated Extremism Unit" for 12 hours, then dumped far away from home at night without her phone, money or wallet. She is accused of political crimes: posting fliers local Jewish activist groups disagree with. According...
- How Taiwan Will Fall Into Beijing’s Lap, Like an Overripe Mango, by Fred Reed
I will now explain war, or some of it. If you wonder how some mutt in Mexico with a computer thinks he knows about strategy, well, look at what we have in Washington. How could I be worse? In geopolitical circles, blather swirls over whether the United States can defend Taiwan against a Chinese invasion...
- The Last Survivor of the Arab Spring Nations Has Fallen, by Patrick Cockburn
“Do you remember the tomorrow that never came?” asked a sad piece of street graffiti in Cairo, referring to the fate of the Arab Spring that once promised to overthrow the brutal autocracies that rule the Middle East. That tomorrow moved even further into the future this week when a coup displaced the last surviving...